Thursday, August 14, 2014

This is my first "throw back Thursday" post. Here's me and my sister Alicia, on what appears to be Christmas in 1987. She's working on her Eddie Van Halen 2-hand tapping techniques, and I'm just calmly running scales, probably Dorian mode, or minor pentatonics, still my go-to. Man I really wish she was around to see these crazy pics my mom has been digging up. #sister #missmysis #throwbackthursday #throwback #tbt #guitar #dorian #pentatonic #madtags #angeldolphin #cosmicsuperheroes



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1vN8TPI

1 comment:

Plasma22 said...

Its AMAZING!
It's rad, perfectly Austin and Nate, who helped my boyfriend & I find our new place, really listened to us and understood exactly what we wanted. And the office space is super hip.
Tarpon Springs real estate agents