Thursday, June 13, 2013

Adam Pitts this weekend?

Hello,
   I'm in a good mood and I like to write when I'm in a good mood.  I hope this message finds you well.  I'm in such a great mood because at this time tomorrow my lovely lady and I will be on the way up north to Ithaca, New York (my college town) to witness the wedding of two friends I love dearly, Brent and Kylie.  It's going to be such an amazing experience, and I hope you have the pleasure of knowing these two extraordinary people.  

   Break Time 1X15 is this Saturday! On a weekend, finally, but I'll be away from the WOB all weekend...so we won't be able to play. BUT, I'm going to try to find some time before or after the wedding where I can go live on the internet and at least say "Hi" to a few of you all...What time? Will I be able to play?  Maybe! I'll announce it on facebooktwitter, and text some peeps as soon as I evaluate the universe that day.  Tune in, and we'll find out together...[in case you're wondering what 1X15 is, it's this Live-Internet-Broadcast thing I do on the 1st and 15th of every month, on UStream.]

Good news: we have begun recording a few songs in our home studio.  I can hear Alex's drum ideas blasting through the walls as I type this.  

More Good News: We have some uber crazy awesome news coming to you in the next couple days, so forgive us if you get two emails from us this week.  But basically, I don't have all the official details yet, but I do know we're soon to announce a Music Video Contest where the prize is $1000.  More on that soon...

This week in WindsorLand:
-Shane and Alex - Sullivan's Steakhouse - 7pm
-working on home recordings
-weeding the garden

Peace and Love, and wish us luck on this northern journey,
Brandon and the Windsor Oaks Band


PS
Since we're not playing anywhere this Saturday you can probably find Shane and Alex chilling downtown the Pour House Music Hall, for Adam Pitts and the Pseudo Cowboys, this Saturday June 15th.  It's Guillermo's last show with them on bass for a while, so I totally recommend checking them out.  They're pure greatness... Here's some footage from last time we played with them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHGuar8bNPY 


PPS
Our next Pour House show is on August 30. 2013 and this link is a facebook event.


No comments: