Monday, January 28, 2013

HOLY VIDEOS BATMAN! Have you seen these yet?


Greetings, Happy Monday....yeah, Monday....Brandon here, from the Windsor Oaks Band.

So I pretty much documented almost every step of make the TAKE A CHANCE record.  Through the holidays and stuff, I sat around on the couch a lot and, while it looked like I was "texting," I was actually editing all of the videos from the studio, among others.  So I finally got a good chunk of them uploaded, and have made a dent in putting clever descriptions and things.  I made a lot of them live already at my YouTube channel @ youtube.com/brandonscottmcleanTV.  And over the next 6 weeks leading up to our March 1st Album Release, we will send you some videos that should show you a little bit about why we are so very excited about this next album.

First, we do drums...so check out Alex laying down some beats: http://youtu.be/4LWmiMXKzaM


You can meet our producer, Steven Haigler here: http://youtu.be/raHLnNuYn90


We lived and worked in their studio, VuDu Studios, in Port Jefferson, NY for 4 weeks.  In the next few days we'll send you some clips of Ryan Smith playing the bass and how we kept him busy in between him playing his dirty bass lines. You're gonna laugh your butt off.

Peace and Love,
Brandon and the Windsor Oaks Band

No comments: