Friday, October 19, 2012

A BIG "Thank you" and... the two best bands I bet you've probably never seen live


Thank you thank you thank you :)

I think this year I got an unprecedented record number of  “Happy Birthday" posts on my my facebook timeline, and I got a lot of a handful of birthday support to the Indie GoGo Project. :) I have such amazing friends and family and I feel so lucky. Thank you.

This week I saw two huge bands, Lucero and Passion Pit.  and I gotta say I was absolutely blown away by both bands.  And the dudes in Passion Pit were all so cool and met us after and stuff too... I wanna thank my friend Katie Jones for bringing me to see Passion Pit on a last minute ticket.

I've decided to put the new album out as a solo album called Young & New vol. 1: I Won't Fall Down, but I'll explain more about that later...

Well, have a good weekend...I'm off to go to play acoustic style Napper Tandy's in Raleigh with my friends Shane and Alex - The Windsor Oaks Band.  Tomorrow I got a solo gig at the Well in Raleigh--first solo gig in a while...kinda got the jitters. lol

Still ain't too proud to beg, 
Brandon Scott McLean

No comments: